2012 Deep Impact center console 36 Open For Sale In Key Largo, FL
The 360 offers a very unique forward head compartment. This spacious compartment provides a flat top deck that offers an excellent casting platform for the angler. The 36' rides on a twin step 24 degree bottom that provides a plush yet fast and efficient ride. Few boats in it's class ride on a true 24 degree bottom, and non ride as well as a Deep Impact. Power comes from Twin, Triple, or Quad outboards. Top speeds range from 60 to 85 mph. The most popular engine configuration has been triple 300 hp Mercury Verado outboards. These reliable and fuel efficient engines push the 360 Open in excess of 70 mph. Take the time to personally inspect the 360. You will be thoroughly impressed.
- Length Overall: 36'
- Beam: 10'
- Deadrise at Transom: 24 Degress
- Freeboard at Console: 31"
- Dry Weight (approx): Triple Engines 11,500 lbs
- Draft: 34"
- Bridge Clearance (w/T Top, no radar): 8'
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 320 Gal
- Fresh Water Capacity: 50 Gal
- Holding Tank Capacity: 20 Gal.